What Kind of Personal Information Does IAPPEAL.COM Gather?
Any information we gather from Users enables us to personalize and improve your experience during the use of our Service. We may collect this information via the Site, email communications, telephone, in-person or other ways you communicate with us. This information can be personal information you submit to us, information we collect automatically, or information we collect from other sources. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
- Information You Give To Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way. The types of Personal Information you might supply to us which we store may include your name, e-mail address, physical address, zip code, Property Identification Number, photographs of property, phone number, IP address, feedback and any other content you provide us in order for us to offer you our Services. It is up to you to choose whether or not to provide us with certain information. The absence of certain information, however, may preclude you from receiving our Services.
- Information We Automatically Collect Through Your Use. We may also automatically collect certain usage information when you access our Site and use our Services. For example, we use “cookies” and other technologies to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use our website and services. A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your browser. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links that you click. In the event that we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you advertisements on other sites or applications. If you choose, you may be able to opt out of the collection of the cookie information by disabling cookies in the preferences settings in your browser. Our servers may also automatically record information when you visit the Site, including the URL that directed you to our website, your IP address, your device’s geographic location, browser type and language, and access times.
Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
How Does IAPPEAL.COM Use My Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- Account Registration. In order to utilize our Services, you will be asked to register for an account and provide us with certain information. We will use this information to create your account.
- Communication. We may use your information to communicate with you about our Services and to give you offers for third party products and services that we think may be of use to you.
- To Provide Our Services. Certain information you provide is necessary for us to provide you with our Services. For example, in order for us to generate accurate data and information regarding your property tax appeal, we will need to be provided information about you and your property. We will use this information to generate the data and information you have requested based on the plan you have chosen.
- To Improve Our Services. We may use your information to personalize and customize your experience on our Site, to develop new features or services, and to improve the overall quality of our Services.
- Feedback. Any feedback you provide us, in any way, may be used to improve our services. We may use and disclose such feedback for any purpose, provided we do not associate such feedback with your Personally Identifiable Information.
How Does IAPPEAL.COM Share My Information?
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others who are not affiliated with us. We may, however, share Personal Information as described below:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to third parties who perform various functions to help us provide our Services and operate our business.
- Other. We may have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its customers or the general public as required or permitted by law.
What Kind of Security Does IAPPEAL.COM Use to Protect My Information?
The Personal Information you maintain in your account may be protected by a password and/or your email address. Although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our Site, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information from your use of our Service.
Changes to This Policy.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: December 15, 2017